My marriage is fine : Sania Mirza

My marriage is fine : Sania Mirza
KARACHI: Indian tennis star Sania Mirza dismissed reports that her marriage with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik is in trouble.
The news of differences between Shoaib and Sania have been afloat for many months, but the Indian tennis player, who was on a personal visit to Sialkot, the hometown of her in- laws, clarified that reports about her marriage being on the rocks were incorrect.
Not an easy marriage
“Our marriage has not been easy because we are professional athletes and come from different countries and we knew there would be stress on us with time, but we have so far managed it well.
There are no problems between us at all," said Sania.
Speculation over Sania and Shoaib’s differences came about due to the continued distance between the two sports personalities, but Sania explained that she still loves her man a lot.
‘I still love Shoaib’
“It has not been easy for either of us, but we have tried to manage as best as we can and I can tell you I am still as much in love with Shoaib as we were when we got married four years ago,” she said.
Sania said she had been shopping and had also taken time out to enjoy fruit chaat from roadside vendors here.
 “When I went to the bazaars, the shopkeepers would wonder whether I was Sania Mirza, but when the see Shoaib with me, they’d know its me. It’s fun giving autographs and clicking pictures. I’ve been eating out and shopping to my heart’s content here.” — IANS

About ""

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus suscipit, augue quis mattis gravida, est dolor elementum felis, sed vehicula metus quam a mi. Praesent dolor felis, consectetur nec convallis vitae.

Breaking

 
Copyright © 2013 Ghaziabad Times
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | BTT